Rates for 2020 -2021
PEAK SEASON: Dec. 19 – Jan. 26 + Easter.
MID SEASON: Jan. 27 – Apr. 30, Sept. 1 – Dec. 18. (excluding Easter)
LOW SEASON: Normally May 1 – Aug. 31. Unfortunately, at the moment, we can only offer Low Season rates for weekly bookings. Shorter stays will be charged at mid-season rates. Please contact us direct for mid-week deals.
|Prices quoted in |
$AU & include
|Beachfront Studio Spa||$170||$935||$215||$1,290||$295||$1,770|
|2 Bedroom Beachfront Unit||$180||$990||$225||$1,410||$345||$2,070|
|2 Bedroom Spa Vista Cottage||$200||$1,100||$245||$1,470||$345||$2,070|
|2 Bedroom Classic Cottage||$170||$935||$215||$1,290||$325||$1,950|
|1 Bedroom Classic Cottage||$150||$825||$195||$1,170||$315||$1,890|
|* Surcharge for single night stays||$30||$30||$30|
Property & Tariff Information
- Check-in from 2 pm. Check-out 10 am. (Unless prior arrangements have been made.)
- Tariffs are for 2 Adults and 2 Children. (Extra Adults $20, Extra Children $10)
- Includes all Linen and Towels. (Linen and Towel’s changed every week for multiple week stays.)
- Tea, Coffee and Fresh Milk provided for the first night’s stay. Please bring personal items and toiletries.
- Complimentary unlimited Wi-Fi.
- Private Car Parking beside your Unit or Cottage.
- Boat Parking available for all Units and Cottages.
- Covered Gazebo with BBQ Facilities and Wood Heater.
- Small Children’s Playground
- Guest Laundry with a Washing Machine, Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board. There are also Complimentary Beach Towels, a selection of DVD’s and Books (SWAP), Board Games and Children’s Beach Toys.
- Smoking is not permitted indoors.
- Sorry, NO ANIMALS. NO PETS ALLOWED
- Deposits are require for Peak and Mid-Season Bookings. Minimum Nights Stay may apply during Peak Season.
- We accept Cash, Visa and Mastercard.
- Discounts apply for multiple night stays – see our Special Offers page
Surcharge of $30 applies for Single Night Stays
Deposit required within 14 days of booking. Balance to be paid on arrival
Prices are subject to change without notification
Tariffs are not refundable should your stay be cut short